Goat Yoga at Grace Hill Farm – Coming Back in Fall 2020!!
Come join us for a fun time combining Yoga and Baby Goats at the farm!
Each Goat Yoga class runs for 1 hour consisting of a 40 minute Yoga workout led by a Certified Yoga Instructor while our Baby Goats explore around you. The class finishes with 15-20 minutes of Baby Goat time. They may jump on you, nibble on you, run into you, and cuddle with you.
Goat Yoga FAQ’s
What should I wear?
- No jewelry should be worn for your safety and the goat’s safety.
- Long hair should be pulled up. We recommend a bun style if you don’t want your hair filled with Baby Goat spit. They will try to eat your hair!
- Don’t wear your favorite clothes. Our goats may decide to ‘go’ while they are exploring around you and on you so we wouldn’t want you to ruin a favorite yoga outfit.
- You can do yoga in bare feet, socks, or sneakers. If you wear sneakers, the Baby Goats will most likely chew on your shoe laces so please tuck long laces in.
What should I bring?
- If you have your own yoga mat, please to bring it as yoga is easier to do on a mat. We have mats that you can rent for $3 each. The cost helps us pay to keep them nice & sanitized. You can bring a large beach towel but sneakers are highly recommended as you will slide around during some moves.
- Camera! During the goat time you may wish to take some pictures. We’ll be taking pictures to upload to our Facebook page so you can always just enjoy the Goat Yoga.
- We have bottled water and hand washing/sanitizing supplies available – Emily’s Handmade Soap is available to try and buy!
Where is the class?
- Goat Yoga is at Grace Hill Farm, 2669 Fair Road, Auburn, PA 17922. GPS our address and you’ll find us. Look for our sign. We have plenty of parking around our buildings.
- Goat Yoga classes are outside in a grass area. Depending on the weather and time of day, you may be in the sun for the class. If you absolutely need sunscreen, please use it sparingly. Goats will lick you and we try to keep our goats as healthy as possible so everyone can enjoy them.
How much does a class cost?
- Classes are $15 per person. You can rent a yoga mat if you need one for $3. Cash only paid at class or you can reserve your spot in advance and pay with PayPal below.
Who can do Goat Yoga?
- Anyone age 12 & up! If a yoga move isn’t working for you, just sit and enjoy the goats. Our yoga instructors are experienced and will work to the class’s level so you can enjoy Goat Yoga.
- Everyone must agree to and sign a hold harmless waiver to participate.
What happens if it rains?
- If you’re scheduled for a class and it rains, we’ll contact you to reschedule with available dates/times. Please check our Facebook page for updates. If the rain is light, we do have a large tent and be able to still have the class. You may still get a little wet so please be prepared.
What is the class size?
- We can fit 20-22 people per class.
All classes are booked. Can I still sign up?
- We may be able to add additional classes depending on weather and how big our baby goats are getting. Please contact us and let us know that you’re interested and we’ll see what we can do!
I have more questions, how can I contact you?